Colourization<3, ft. Nicole Richie |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Colourization<3, ft. Nicole Richie |
Jan 8 2006, 01:55 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,055 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 174,796 |
.....The bits under the hair still have a bit of pink I know, but otherwise I think it's pretty good =]
Original http://www.elegancepixelfied.com/Models/R/...e_nicole001.jpg Colourization [thumbed] ![]() Constructive critism =] |
|
|
|
![]() |
| *reflection* |
Jan 13 2006, 11:14 AM
Post
#2
|
|
Guest |
you didn't color the hair or skin
be specific about what you colorized what you did colorize looks ok |
|
|
|
skp86 Colourization<3 Jan 8 2006, 01:55 PM
guilinger123 I don't like the pic, and I think there is too... Jan 8 2006, 02:02 PM
xbabyboo ^^ Yeah the dress should be like red or something.... Jan 8 2006, 02:10 PM
skp86 QUOTE(xbabyboo @ Jan 8 2006, 3:10 PM)^^ Yeah ... Jan 8 2006, 02:11 PM
guilinger123 Well you did do really good! Jan 8 2006, 02:20 PM
ecargnmyst its too small to see the details =\ so i cant... Jan 8 2006, 05:36 PM
digital.fragrance Wow - you even changed the eyes - way to be detail... Jan 8 2006, 05:52 PM
Rachel is love QUOTE(digital.fragrance @ Jan 8 2006, 4:52 PM... Jan 9 2006, 03:27 PM
skp86 ^Thankyou =D Jan 8 2006, 06:10 PM
skp86 ^Thanks =] Jan 8 2006, 06:31 PM
mizz_americaz yeah, it does look pretty realistic. the dress is ... Jan 8 2006, 08:29 PM
m.ar.i.a it is too small to see the details but there is re... Jan 8 2006, 11:20 PM
miszSERENiTY Small pic, but it looks nice Jan 9 2006, 12:23 AM
skp86 ^actually before it was bigger but imageshack some... Jan 9 2006, 03:31 PM
maryissa Thats cool. I like the skin color.
Imageshack re... Jan 9 2006, 10:21 PM
peggysturr I don't like the picture but you have good col... Jan 12 2006, 12:22 AM
Jeng pretty good..
use a different color on the backgro... Jan 12 2006, 04:05 PM
Rachel is love QUOTE(joizei__18 @ Jan 13 2006, 10:14 AM)you ... Jan 13 2006, 11:45 PM
moo2u111 I like it. The skin color looks so real Jan 13 2006, 06:35 PM
skp86 QUOTE(moo2u111 @ Jan 13 2006, 7:35 PM)I like ... Jan 14 2006, 09:46 AM
gigiopolis Hmm, well. Keep in mind that Steffie (skp86) never... Jan 13 2006, 11:51 PM
sociallydsoryntd I like the darker shade of blue, but the top lacy ... Jan 14 2006, 01:29 PM
emazing That's a really good colourisation, but a note... Jan 15 2006, 01:44 AM![]() ![]() |