Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Trapped, layout in progress
freeflow
post Jan 7 2006, 05:37 PM
Post #1


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



uh I'm still working on it. I really screwed up the right side when it comes to the border so I am going to fix it.. but yea



its thumbed.
-credits later-

Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet .. After I finish it. I'll probably code it but I doubt I'll eventually use it.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
xosteffanator
post Jan 7 2006, 06:12 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,055
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 174,796



That's really pretty.
The pics you used are really good, too _smile.gif
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: