Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

crazy hot, layout
TheSpoon
post Jan 3 2006, 01:48 AM
Post #1


Froggie! Woof woof. :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,423
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 66,146



It's actually a neopets lookup. and well yah. I quite like it. hehe. and I know the title is lame but hey, I am lame. x) IT IS THUMBNAILED o_o



and for people who play neo, here it is (coded)
http://neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=bananaleafy
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
TheSpoon
post Jan 7 2006, 04:02 AM
Post #2


Froggie! Woof woof. :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,423
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 66,146



thanks everyone happy.gif
 

Posts in this topic
TheSpoon   crazy hot   Jan 3 2006, 01:48 AM
mocassinsx29   woah you take your neopets seriously! it looks...   Jan 3 2006, 01:50 AM
TheSpoon   QUOTE(mocassinsx29 @ Jan 2 2006, 10:50 PM)woa...   Jan 3 2006, 01:52 AM
Jeng   thats awesome i love your work and i love that lay...   Jan 3 2006, 09:52 AM
skp86   That's so cute If I was still using neopets ...   Jan 3 2006, 10:00 AM
moo2u111   I love the colors... and the whole thing   Jan 3 2006, 02:32 PM
guilinger123   I love it, the colors are awsome! I like the ...   Jan 3 2006, 04:34 PM
Kenado   Woah very nice I like the simplicity of it.And esp...   Jan 3 2006, 04:54 PM
seriouslynikki   That is so awsome. I love your work. Everything is...   Jan 3 2006, 07:10 PM
xbabyboo   The colors are really nice! And the font is to...   Jan 3 2006, 07:25 PM
mizz_americaz   i love what you did to the girl, it looks pretty a...   Jan 3 2006, 07:39 PM
m.ar.i.a   hey, thats great! thats one crazy hot layout. ...   Jan 3 2006, 10:21 PM
StanleyThePanda   Ooooh that is neat. I love the colors.   Jan 5 2006, 04:00 PM
Teesa   Woww, I love looking at your work! I really do...   Jan 5 2006, 07:13 PM
TheSpoon   thanks everyone   Jan 7 2006, 04:02 AM
xFaith   Woah thats friggin amazing! looks really good ...   Jan 7 2006, 06:46 AM
blkpride   wow. that's really really good. dom't get ...   Jan 7 2006, 02:11 PM
Smoogrish   Wow. That is a very VERY nice piece of work. EXCEL...   Jan 8 2006, 12:58 PM
ecargnmyst   hehe i like the topic title of this...well i love ...   Jan 8 2006, 06:07 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: