Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

colourization, ....it's ok...
xosteffanator
post Jan 5 2006, 09:56 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,055
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 174,796



Well, it's always hard to find good stuff to colourize so I dug through old topics to find something to colourize. I guess it's ok but it's always hard for me to get the correct skin color.
original

colourization

edit//
I worked on the skin a bit:
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
PrincessAda
post Jan 6 2006, 11:29 PM
Post #2


the name is ada.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,688
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 334,608



The skin should be a little bit more..darker? well your choice! but its great though
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: