my work.., comments & critism are most welcome |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
my work.., comments & critism are most welcome |
Jan 4 2006, 03:52 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() im NO ordinary! akO ay taO! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 385 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 314,294 |
![]() comments and critism are most welcome... |
|
|
|
skp86 I think it looks pretty good
But if I were you I... Jan 4 2006, 11:06 AM
Zatanna That looks pretty cool! I like that you stuck... Jan 4 2006, 12:37 PM
Jeng i agree with them ^^
i like it though.its neat.
an... Jan 4 2006, 04:20 PM
mizz_americaz weiiirrrdd. but i mean that in the bestest way pos... Jan 4 2006, 07:02 PM
m.ar.i.a i like the colors u used and despite the many brus... Jan 4 2006, 07:43 PM
LuvsDogs387 QUOTE(spoon_fork @ Jan 4 2006, 12:52 AM)i use... Jan 5 2006, 02:07 AM
x_y0urElectrikk that's pretty sweet..
I personally like the cu... Jan 5 2006, 03:49 PM
xbabyboo The brushes are nice! I like it. Jan 6 2006, 11:28 PM
moo2u111 I think that's pretty cool Jan 8 2006, 10:58 AM![]() ![]() |