crazy hot, layout |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
crazy hot, layout |
Jan 3 2006, 01:48 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Froggie! Woof woof. :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,423 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 66,146 |
It's actually a neopets lookup. and well yah. I quite like it. hehe. and I know the title is lame but hey, I am lame. x) IT IS THUMBNAILED o_o
![]() and for people who play neo, here it is (coded) http://neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=bananaleafy |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jan 3 2006, 07:39 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() I intend to live forever-so far, so good. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,820 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,137 |
i love what you did to the girl, it looks pretty awesome. haha the title "crazy hot" is cool haha i thot you were juss being cocky, but then i realised it was the name of your layout
great job, it looks wonderful =) |
|
|
|
TheSpoon crazy hot Jan 3 2006, 01:48 AM
mocassinsx29 woah you take your neopets seriously! it looks... Jan 3 2006, 01:50 AM
TheSpoon QUOTE(mocassinsx29 @ Jan 2 2006, 10:50 PM)woa... Jan 3 2006, 01:52 AM
Jeng thats awesome
i love your work
and i love that lay... Jan 3 2006, 09:52 AM
skp86 That's so cute
If I was still using neopets ... Jan 3 2006, 10:00 AM
moo2u111 I love the colors... and the whole thing Jan 3 2006, 02:32 PM
guilinger123 I love it, the colors are awsome! I like the ... Jan 3 2006, 04:34 PM
Kenado Woah very nice I like the simplicity of it.And esp... Jan 3 2006, 04:54 PM
seriouslynikki That is so awsome. I love your work. Everything is... Jan 3 2006, 07:10 PM
xbabyboo The colors are really nice! And the font is to... Jan 3 2006, 07:25 PM
m.ar.i.a hey, thats great! thats one crazy hot layout. ... Jan 3 2006, 10:21 PM
StanleyThePanda Ooooh that is neat.
I love the colors. Jan 5 2006, 04:00 PM
Teesa Woww, I love looking at your work! I really do... Jan 5 2006, 07:13 PM
TheSpoon thanks everyone Jan 7 2006, 04:02 AM
xFaith Woah thats friggin amazing! looks really good ... Jan 7 2006, 06:46 AM
blkpride wow. that's really really good. dom't get ... Jan 7 2006, 02:11 PM
Smoogrish Wow. That is a very VERY nice piece of work. EXCEL... Jan 8 2006, 12:58 PM
ecargnmyst hehe i like the topic title of this...well i love ... Jan 8 2006, 06:07 PM![]() ![]() |