Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

flawless: a colourization, han ga in!
Gigi
post Jan 3 2006, 01:35 AM
Post #1


in a matter of time
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,151
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 191,357



I really tried for a realistic feel this time, so makeup-wise, it's not very creative. I focused on creating a beautiful skin tone and trying out new techniques to achieve it.

She's Han Ga In. Isn't she gorgeous? =) Picture credits to soompi. I used Photoshop CS2.

Original


Colourization
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
hi-C
post Jan 3 2006, 12:29 PM
Post #2


Amberific.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,913
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,772



I'm going to come to Canada or Hong Kong and steal your talent. End of story. Gigi, my dear, the title you chose is very fitting because it is, indeed, flaweless.
 

Posts in this topic
gigiopolis   flawless: a colourization   Jan 3 2006, 01:35 AM
TheSpoon   =O oh my that is gorgeous. i like the pic you chos...   Jan 3 2006, 01:38 AM
highh voltage   Oh Dear Lord. That is beautiful! I love the sk...   Jan 3 2006, 01:45 AM
fishcake-y   Kigi-chan is my god, I always love your colorizati...   Jan 3 2006, 02:07 AM
stephinika   gigi that is beautifullll. it looks amazing, the ...   Jan 3 2006, 02:48 AM
Jeng   thats beautiful it looks so real i love the colors...   Jan 3 2006, 09:49 AM
skp86   Wow, you did a great job It really is flawless E...   Jan 3 2006, 10:02 AM
gigiopolis   QUOTE(skp86 @ Jan 3 2006, 7:02 AM)Wow, you di...   Jan 3 2006, 07:50 PM
-lana   It looks amazing, flawless.   Jan 3 2006, 10:54 AM
Madame C   I'm going to come to Canada or Hong Kong and s...   Jan 3 2006, 12:29 PM
StanleyThePanda   oh wow.... The title fits this well. I love how th...   Jan 3 2006, 01:33 PM
moo2u111   the colorization itself is flawless. I love the sk...   Jan 3 2006, 02:42 PM
seriouslynikki   That is amazing. Even the background is awsome.   Jan 3 2006, 07:13 PM
xbabyboo   Wow she looks gorgeous& you showed the natural...   Jan 3 2006, 07:23 PM
mizz_americaz   wow the skin is so absolutely realistic. you even ...   Jan 3 2006, 07:31 PM
ilauqh   Awesome job!! I don't know why but the...   Jan 3 2006, 07:53 PM
gigiopolis   QUOTE(ilauqh @ Jan 3 2006, 4:53 PM)Awesome jo...   Jan 5 2006, 09:21 PM
eltriksodapop   ahmazing flawless look fabo job   Jan 3 2006, 10:11 PM
m.ar.i.a   omg, thats really really good! i like it! ...   Jan 3 2006, 10:13 PM
o0olaalaa   wow! its amazing =)   Jan 3 2006, 10:15 PM
yellowgurl   oh my gosh that looks so natural.. awesome job =)   Jan 5 2006, 09:25 PM
chococat15   omg, that is absolutely gorgeous! great jo...   Jan 5 2006, 09:28 PM
peggysturr   One word: gorgeous. <3   Jan 5 2006, 10:06 PM
Zatanna   Flawless indeed. =) I can't find anything wron...   Jan 5 2006, 10:20 PM
lil_chubby_cheeks2   wow thats so good! it looks so real :O   Jan 5 2006, 10:23 PM
sharerol   THAT LOOKS REAL! The skin is amazing. Everyt...   Jan 5 2006, 11:05 PM
gigiopolis   Thanks! <3333   Jan 7 2006, 04:03 AM
M1SSxCHR1SSY   Oh wow. So beautiful. You're amazing.   Jan 7 2006, 11:36 PM
guilinger123   Yours is sooooo coool and awwwssooommee!!...   Jan 7 2006, 11:39 PM
Smoogrish   That's.. gorgeous! :O her skin is beautifu...   Jan 8 2006, 12:46 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: