Can't believe it? Better. Yup. Another Newb. |
Can't believe it? Better. Yup. Another Newb. |
Dec 28 2005, 06:09 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 16 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 336,235 |
I always hate being a newb at a forum, so I join as few as possible. But this one has truly caught my interest so I'll be sure to keep checking back. Although I've been a Xanga user for a while, and I have a LJ account as well (which hasn't been used much) I'd really like to learn how to create my own layout for Xanga. One that I really like. And code it. Because others, nice as they may be, they're not me. Sadly, however, I'm very clueless with HTML. So I was hoping people on here would be nice enough to help me out.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 30 2005, 04:40 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() who ma bitch? you ma bitch, bitch. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,920 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 55,278 |
welcome to cb. im jessica and i hope you enjoy it here
|
|
|
|
April__x Can't believe it? Better. Yup. Another Newb. Dec 28 2005, 06:09 PM
m.ar.i.a hey, i am maria. welcome to cb!
i hate being ... Dec 28 2005, 06:14 PM
mzislandpinay haha theres always lots of help here
just be nice... Dec 28 2005, 06:15 PM
April__x Thank you. It's always nice when older member... Dec 28 2005, 09:39 PM
-lana :P Hey, I'm Lana, welcome to cB. (= If you nee... Dec 28 2005, 10:46 PM
klumzy hey welcome to cb
im juahn
gl with learning html ... Dec 28 2005, 11:32 PM
iNyCxShoRT Hey there. My name is Jane. It's nice to meet ... Dec 29 2005, 12:02 AM
stephinika hey, welcome to cb! i'm steph. i'm sur... Dec 29 2005, 01:28 AM
Programmer Well welcome to cb NEWB. hope you enjoy your stay Dec 29 2005, 11:02 PM
xl0stxThoughtx Hi, welcome to cB! I'm Diana. Don't fo... Dec 30 2005, 01:58 PM
skp86 Welcome to Cb
I think we have a tutorial here so... Dec 30 2005, 03:13 PM![]() ![]() |