Log In · Register

 
Can't believe it? Better. Yup. Another Newb.
April__x
post Dec 28 2005, 06:09 PM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 336,235



I always hate being a newb at a forum, so I join as few as possible. But this one has truly caught my interest so I'll be sure to keep checking back. Although I've been a Xanga user for a while, and I have a LJ account as well (which hasn't been used much) I'd really like to learn how to create my own layout for Xanga. One that I really like. And code it. Because others, nice as they may be, they're not me. Sadly, however, I'm very clueless with HTML. So I was hoping people on here would be nice enough to help me out.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
mzislandpinay
post Dec 28 2005, 06:15 PM
Post #2


Call me Elsie Mae
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 936
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 207,655



haha theres always lots of help here
just be nice! HAHA
Btu anyways welcome to CB!
I'm elsie and i'll be glad to help if needed (if i knoe the answer..lol)
But enjoy your time! and have fun
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: