Log In · Register

 
Can't believe it? Better. Yup. Another Newb.
April__x
post Dec 28 2005, 06:09 PM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 336,235



I always hate being a newb at a forum, so I join as few as possible. But this one has truly caught my interest so I'll be sure to keep checking back. Although I've been a Xanga user for a while, and I have a LJ account as well (which hasn't been used much) I'd really like to learn how to create my own layout for Xanga. One that I really like. And code it. Because others, nice as they may be, they're not me. Sadly, however, I'm very clueless with HTML. So I was hoping people on here would be nice enough to help me out.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
m.ar.i.a
post Dec 28 2005, 06:14 PM
Post #2


^ignore. read> Maria.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 710
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 323,799



hey, i am maria. welcome to cb!
i hate being a newbie too. for the HTML stuff, u can check out the resource center. there are some very useful stuff there. well, enjoy!
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: