LiveJournal of the Month - December |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
LiveJournal of the Month - December |
| *Libertie* |
Dec 6 2005, 01:21 PM
Post
#1
|
|
Guest |
It's been a while since we've had one of these, but I thought I'd go out on a limb here and try it again. Take a look around and vote in this thread!
As always, be sure to look over the rules first: click |
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 28 2005, 02:37 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 19 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 189,056 |
Eh, I guess I'll nominate myself, for the hell of it.
http://www.livejournal.com/users/afterhourphoto/ |
|
|
|
Libertie LiveJournal of the Month - December Dec 6 2005, 01:21 PM
Julie. I nominate...
YOU, my dear. it's so pretty. :... Dec 6 2005, 01:29 PM
Fabio. QUOTE(Julie. @ Dec 6 2005, 1:29 PM)I nominate... Dec 19 2005, 03:12 AM
Szeh Yupppp. http://www.livejournal.com/users/lyricalib Dec 6 2005, 02:43 PM
StanleyThePanda Yup yours is awesome http://www.livejournal.com/us... Dec 6 2005, 02:52 PM
insomniac i love yours! http://www.livejournal.com/users... Dec 6 2005, 05:29 PM
SOMEWHATnumb me?
http://www.livejournal.com/users/billetdouxth... Dec 9 2005, 05:00 PM
Retro_Love QUOTE(SOMEWHATnumb @ Dec 9 2005, 3:00 PM)me?
... Dec 13 2005, 10:58 PM
xillentz QUOTE(Retro_Love @ Dec 13 2005, 10:58 PM)Yep ... Dec 18 2005, 09:00 PM
alduhkneel mine is pretty simple, but I figured why not? :P Dec 9 2005, 05:08 PM
Maestro I vote: http://www.livejournal.com/users/lyricalib Dec 9 2005, 07:38 PM
Libertie Thanksss guys.. <333 Dec 20 2005, 07:13 PM
mrazdreamer4 I nominate me.
http://www.livejournal.com/user... Dec 22 2005, 01:45 AM
seriouslynikki QUOTE(mrazdreamer4 @ Dec 21 2005, 11:45 PM)I ... Dec 24 2005, 04:36 PM![]() ![]() |