Log In · Register

 
i guess, its time for me to say hi
katten
post Dec 26 2005, 08:11 PM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 334,122



well hi.

my name is theeraphan but my friends call me Mo and im from thailand but moved sweden at the age of 4-6 something dun really know. Im sixteen years old
and been checking around in this forum and some the of threads gave me a good laugh

anyway guess im kinda new here so please boys and girls be nice!


("katten"..well lack of fantasy)
Attached File(s)
Attached File  GAO3U____.jpg ( 10.82K ) Number of downloads: 6
 
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
xosteffanator
post Dec 26 2005, 10:56 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,055
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 174,796



Theerphan...that has to be the most unique name I have ever heard, but I mean this in a good way _smile.gif Well I'm glad you like the forums. My name is Stefanie, but you can call me Stef or Steffie. If you need any help pm me. And make sure you read the community guidelines(the link is in my sig)
 

Posts in this topic
katten   i guess   Dec 26 2005, 08:11 PM
omgah_itsmaggiex   aw, hi! im maggie. welcome to cb!   Dec 26 2005, 08:25 PM
-lana   xD Hey, I'm Lana, welcome to cB.   Dec 26 2005, 08:28 PM
Stephire   Welcome to CB, nice hair.   Dec 26 2005, 08:29 PM
iNyCxShoRT   Hey Theeraphan, I'm Jane. Nice to meet you. I...   Dec 26 2005, 08:41 PM
skp86   Theerphan...that has to be the most unique name I ...   Dec 26 2005, 10:56 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: