Kingdom Hearts 2 layout?, help? |
Kingdom Hearts 2 layout?, help? |
Dec 22 2005, 11:07 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 54 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 331,080 |
I'm about to make over my LiveJournal. I cannot find anyone who knows how to make a custom layout. Could someone here please help me?
P.S. I know, I'm a brand new member... but it would mean a lot to me if I could get some assistance. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| *Libertie* |
Dec 23 2005, 02:21 AM
Post
#2
|
|
Guest |
Are you asking for a custom-made layout, or are you wanting help learning to make one?
Basically the rules are that you must have accumulated 50 posts before making any requests in the forums. However, if you'd like help getting started, I'd be glad to help you. Just post in here and let me know what you're trying to accomplish with the layout, and we'll start from there. |
|
|
|
Dec 23 2005, 11:27 AM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 54 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 331,080 |
QUOTE(Libertie @ Dec 23 2005, 1:21 AM) Are you asking for a custom-made layout, or are you wanting help learning to make one? Basically the rules are that you must have accumulated 50 posts before making any requests in the forums. However, if you'd like help getting started, I'd be glad to help you. Just post in here and let me know what you're trying to accomplish with the layout, and we'll start from there. Well then... I should probably get accumulate 50 posts. Because I have NO knowledge of how to make a layout. Hopefully, this thread won't be deleted while I'm making those posts. Only 48 more to go. |
|
|
|
excellence153 Kingdom Hearts 2 layout? Dec 22 2005, 11:07 PM
excellence153 But while I'm making those fifty posts... I gu... Dec 23 2005, 03:20 PM
Libertie Great. :) The 50 posts don't take long to get,... Dec 24 2005, 01:51 AM
excellence153 QUOTE(Libertie @ Dec 24 2005, 12:51 AM)Great.... Dec 24 2005, 10:44 AM![]() ![]() |