Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

A Few Colorizations, [3]
amygal
post Dec 22 2005, 09:55 PM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 318,870



These were the first ever colorizations I did. And I did these about a week ago.

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

And...just after(because I just googled Emma's image and didn't save the picture or anything x_x):


I think I did good. I think the first one was my best though. I just blended everything pretty well. I want to know what YOU think though.

Please use the thumbnail next time.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
o0olaalaa
post Dec 22 2005, 10:11 PM
Post #2


ladybugs are hot <3
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,169
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 93,802



the 1st one - i like it but i think the skin is too light
the 2nd one - her eyes look kinda weird >.<
the 3rd one - i lovee itt =)
 
CUTEBUNNY160
post Dec 23 2005, 12:00 AM
Post #3


who ma bitch? you ma bitch, bitch.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,920
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 55,278



QUOTE(o0olaalaa @ Dec 22 2005, 7:11 PM)
the 1st one - i like it but i think the skin is too light
the 2nd one - her eyes look kinda weird  >.<
the 3rd one - i lovee itt =)
*

ditto there all awsome _smile.gif
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: