Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Progressive Vector =D
blackxpearl
post Dec 16 2005, 12:42 AM
Post #1


Oreo Nazi >=)
****

Group: Member
Posts: 234
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 281,794



I wasnt going to post this untill I'd finished the whole face but I wanted some comments and constructive critisism (preferrably the constructive critisism since I'm just starting out vectoring) before I do the rest. Just incase something looks weird I can fix it before it's too late. so uhmm... here it is so far, it's Penelope Cruz

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2667/vector2copy3qf.png
I can't stand the left side of the face, I MIGHT redo it...later

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2739/vector2copy4lv.png
x.x the right side of the face is all weird =/ It's driving me nuts crazy.gif

http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/3483/vector2copy3qn.png
The whole right side of the face is bad x.x

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9170/vector2copy3ib.png
x.x, i know, the neck is bad. It doesn't help though that the picture is all weird around the neck so yeah...

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/867/vector2copy3wt.png
yes I know the neck sucks but whatever. It's the best I could do, It's f**ked up int eh picture too.


Lips look weird I know, i gotta redo under the eye but first I gotta put the finishing touches to it, like above the eye and the eyebrow before I even think about redoing anything.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
rochelley-o
post Dec 16 2005, 09:54 PM
Post #2


abooga.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 928
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 212,116



it looks so real! you`re great at shading. can`t wait to see the finished product.
 

Posts in this topic
blackxpearl   Progressive Vector =D   Dec 16 2005, 12:42 AM
StanleyThePanda   I like it, it looks really good   Dec 16 2005, 12:33 PM
Blue-Chan   Pretty good, like it so far. I really jope to see ...   Dec 16 2005, 03:48 PM
mona lisa   Wow, that is awesome so far. It's so detailed ...   Dec 16 2005, 05:18 PM
seriouslynikki   That is perfect so far.   Dec 16 2005, 05:38 PM
xSWEETxCANDiix   It's great so far. You're so good at shadi...   Dec 16 2005, 07:25 PM
ohmy_stars   it looks so real... great job!   Dec 16 2005, 07:47 PM
lolita kitty   So far so good. looks almost real :o   Dec 16 2005, 08:02 PM
theoriginal   it looks so real! you`re great at shading....   Dec 16 2005, 09:54 PM
salcha   that must have taken forever >_>   Dec 17 2005, 03:23 AM
blackxpearl   ^ not really. I loose track of time when I'm o...   Dec 17 2005, 02:02 PM
blackxpearl   UPDATED dun say anything bout the neck x.x I just...   Dec 17 2005, 05:44 PM
mona lisa   May I ask what your technique is? Most people I...   Dec 17 2005, 08:33 PM
insomniac   im not sure what you're doing.. are you takin...   Dec 17 2005, 08:41 PM
CUTEBUNNY160   can't wait to see it finished =)   Dec 17 2005, 11:07 PM
blackxpearl   QUOTEMay I ask what your technique is? Most people...   Dec 18 2005, 02:05 PM
blackxpearl   =O updated. it's crap I know... Next I'm g...   Dec 18 2005, 11:27 PM
blackxpearl   UPDATEDDD WOOO sorry it took so long, I had to gi...   Dec 21 2005, 04:59 AM
gigiopolis   I like how real it looks but it looks sorta...copi...   Dec 21 2005, 05:19 AM
blackxpearl   creative like add in makeup? manipulate the photo?...   Dec 21 2005, 05:49 AM
sweetxdork   i like it it`s really pretty   Dec 22 2005, 04:33 PM
o0olaalaa   i love it =)   Dec 22 2005, 10:21 PM
gigiopolis   Oh, sorry for not clarifying...I hate it when I do...   Dec 23 2005, 09:32 AM
blackxpearl   ^yeah I go on vexels.net nearly everyday. Don...   Dec 23 2005, 09:39 AM
Annie5332   Its really nice. I like how its so realistic and d...   Dec 23 2005, 10:56 AM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: