Log In · Register

 
Hi, I'm new!
Anyiana
post Dec 16 2005, 04:36 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 325,071



Hello, I'm new. My names Kari. Pleasure! I'm shy, but nice once you get to know me. And I don't talk much either, but I'll try to come on this forum more often now. Getting bored, yet? lol. I'm 17 and a Junoir in high school. I love to learn how to make websites, but I'm only a beginner. I learn slow heh, so I hope you all aren't impatient like me. ^_^'

Hm, What else is there:

I'm 50% polish
I'm Swiss and Dutch
I love to write, draw, play Basketball , the color purple and listen to music.

I guess that's it. Who are you?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Lizzz.
post Dec 16 2005, 06:47 PM
Post #2


f<3ck you.
****

Group: Member
Posts: 258
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 316,556



heyy kari, welcome to cB. im sure you will enjoy it here _smile.gif. be sure to check out the Resource Center & Webmasters' Corner. some of the things there are helpful for webdesigning. Im Liz btw flowers.gif. hope to see you around here.

Community Guidelines
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: