banner w/ color border around it, i need the code(: |
banner w/ color border around it, i need the code(: |
Dec 13 2005, 02:06 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Heart | broken -Once again. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 260 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 109,092 |
well here is the code I used:
I just want to know how to change/put the color of the border around it. Is there a way to do that? |
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 13 2005, 05:54 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,551 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 102,857 |
CODE <style type="text/css"> img {border: 2px dashed ff0000;} </style> Edit however you want it. |
|
|
|
TYPiKALFEMME banner w/ color border around it Dec 13 2005, 02:06 AM
fishcake-y ^ 'tis for all images. Just thought I'd me... Dec 13 2005, 07:11 PM![]() ![]() |