help please |
help please |
Dec 12 2005, 01:23 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Corrupt Controversy ![]() Group: Member Posts: 4 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 321,423 |
Ok, so I downloaded a skin from createblog.com but I wanted it to be smaller in pixels so I messed around with the HTML and it now looks like this:
www.xanga.com/smile_andgetoverit I know I did something wrong with the quoted part below because if I change the numbers that are in red, the text ono my site moves around; QUOTE <div style="overflow:auto; width: 600px; height: 350px; margin-top:-300px; margin-left: -40px;"> Does anyone know if they can help me? Let me know if you need more of my skin's HTML. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 13 2005, 05:49 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,551 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 102,857 |
Fool around with margin numbers till you get the position where you want it at. So basically guess and check until it's perfect.
|
|
|
|
jenajena help please Dec 12 2005, 01:23 PM
fishcake-y Smaller = width, silly. Margins are for the positi... Dec 12 2005, 06:37 PM
jenajena So how do I posision it where it should be? Dec 13 2005, 12:16 PM![]() ![]() |