Log In · Register

 
image on eprops and comments and email it, inage
Missforbiddenfru...
post Dec 13 2005, 09:51 AM
Post #1


Missforbiddenfruit
****

Group: Member
Posts: 114
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 84,521



hi, can u please help me to get a code that changes the comments, eprops and e-mail it to image? I tried the script by sherry vu. But it didnt work on my xanga. Is there a new code for it? or any changes? where can I find them? thanks _smile.gif
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
wicked_bitch
post Dec 13 2005, 04:27 PM
Post #2


The name says it all.
***

Group: Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 101,923



I noticed also that her hosting site must be having problems because her smilies haven't been showing up either.
You can use your own images, though.
Just upload them to an image host such as photobucket or imageshack.
Then, plug in the url's into the following code:



cool.gif
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: