image on eprops and comments and email it, inage |
image on eprops and comments and email it, inage |
Dec 13 2005, 09:51 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Missforbiddenfruit ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 114 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 84,521 |
hi, can u please help me to get a code that changes the comments, eprops and e-mail it to image? I tried the script by sherry vu. But it didnt work on my xanga. Is there a new code for it? or any changes? where can I find them? thanks
|
|
|
|
wicked_bitch I noticed also that her hosting site must be havin... Dec 13 2005, 04:27 PM
heartagram294 i tried to use that code and i put the urls in the... Dec 13 2005, 09:46 PM
fishcake-y It's because xangans expired. They work fine w... Dec 13 2005, 10:34 PM![]() ![]() |