Log In · Register

 
k I need help, PlEaSe!
HuGzNKissEs
post Dec 10 2005, 03:19 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 82
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 190,340



What are some ideas of things to do to get my boyfriend to want to spend more time with me? Like these ideas can be sexual or not it doesnt matter... I just want him to look at me like he used to.... I know he still loves me just how do i get him to show it again? PlEaSe HeLp!
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Mikael
post Dec 13 2005, 12:08 AM
Post #2


Senior Member
*****

Group: Duplicate
Posts: 459
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 308,469



its the one on one thing right!? maybe you two should go out with a group of friends so you dont feel the pressure of 'wtf do i say to her/him' when you guys are alone. convos always come up with friends.

dammit, doesnt anyone watch the OC. its an educational show. dammit.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: