Log In · Register

 
k I need help, PlEaSe!
HuGzNKissEs
post Dec 10 2005, 03:19 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 82
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 190,340



What are some ideas of things to do to get my boyfriend to want to spend more time with me? Like these ideas can be sexual or not it doesnt matter... I just want him to look at me like he used to.... I know he still loves me just how do i get him to show it again? PlEaSe HeLp!
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Fade to Black
post Dec 12 2005, 11:22 PM
Post #2


WOAH I CAN TYPE STUFF IN HERE?~!~
****

Group: Member
Posts: 110
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 274,826



this is what you do:

you say hey boyfriend, look at me, *RIPS OFF SHIRT* and he will spend time with u
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: