Log In · Register

 
help please
jenajena
post Dec 12 2005, 01:23 PM
Post #1


Corrupt Controversy
*

Group: Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 321,423



Ok, so I downloaded a skin from createblog.com but I wanted it to be smaller in pixels so I messed around with the HTML and it now looks like this:
www.xanga.com/smile_andgetoverit

I know I did something wrong with the quoted part below because if I change the numbers that are in red, the text ono my site moves around;
QUOTE
<div style="overflow:auto; width: 600px; height: 350px; margin-top:-300px; margin-left: -40px;">


Does anyone know if they can help me? Let me know if you need more of my skin's HTML.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
talcumpowder
post Dec 12 2005, 06:37 PM
Post #2


You'll find me in your dreams.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,536
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,010



Smaller = width, silly. Margins are for the position.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: