Log In · Register

 
k I need help, PlEaSe!
HuGzNKissEs
post Dec 10 2005, 03:19 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 82
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 190,340



What are some ideas of things to do to get my boyfriend to want to spend more time with me? Like these ideas can be sexual or not it doesnt matter... I just want him to look at me like he used to.... I know he still loves me just how do i get him to show it again? PlEaSe HeLp!
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
_sarcastic_
post Dec 12 2005, 06:41 AM
Post #2


<3
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,657
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 64,493



instead of making him spend more time with you why not you spend more time with him. i agree with mipadi, you can't make someone do something just so you can be satisfied
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: