rebounds, whats your opinion on them? |
rebounds, whats your opinion on them? |
Dec 5 2005, 01:09 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,087 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 36,491 |
the rebound.
everyone wants one right after a relationship. to make you believe you're alright to make you believe you can find other people. everyone's been a rebound, if not. at least once in their lifetime. and it hurts. sometimes. to realize the person your dating isn't dating you because of you but to get their mind off someone else. so whats your opinion on a rebound? |
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 5 2005, 06:34 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() <3 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,657 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 64,493 |
now that i think of it, i think that i have been a rebound before, but it wasn't so bad i mean my ex and i lasted pretty long.
i don't think it's such a big deal unless their just using you and everytime the have a failed relationship they come back to you. |
|
|
|
teeners__15 rebounds Dec 5 2005, 01:09 AM
LittleLulu i dont think i've ever been a rebound yet. but... Dec 5 2005, 05:48 AM
silver rain Eh, I think I might have been a rebound for my boy... Dec 5 2005, 07:53 AM
K!$$ I hate being someone else's rebound. It makes... Dec 5 2005, 08:12 AM
mzbbc i've had rebounds, but i've never been a r... Dec 5 2005, 10:48 AM
gnawxela what about...
you use the guy you dumped as a reb... Dec 5 2005, 08:20 PM
lit0chinagirl dont think i've been a rebound neither have i ... Dec 5 2005, 09:02 PM
Winter I've had rebounds and I've been one before... Dec 5 2005, 11:46 PM
Chii when i'm "on the rebound" i'm no... Dec 6 2005, 12:05 AM
Rachel is love My current boyfriend started out as a rebound I gu... Dec 6 2005, 05:09 PM
xo maerissa i dont think i've ever been a rebound.. but iv... Dec 6 2005, 11:45 PM
Chii QUOTE(xo maerissa @ Dec 6 2005, 11:45 PM)i do... Dec 6 2005, 11:54 PM![]() ![]() |