Log In · Register

 
how do you align a picture to the left?, its a banner*
TYPiKALFEMME
post Nov 25 2005, 01:21 AM
Post #1


Heart | broken -Once again.
****

Group: Member
Posts: 260
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 109,092




thats how you make a banner centered but how do you make it go to the left?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
talcumpowder
post Nov 25 2005, 02:09 AM
Post #2


You'll find me in your dreams.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,536
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,010



CODE
<div style="height: 130px"></div>
^ That's what's causing the space.
And you just use right instead of left... You can use text-align: right; if it's in your CSS.
 
TYPiKALFEMME
post Nov 25 2005, 02:15 AM
Post #3


Heart | broken -Once again.
****

Group: Member
Posts: 260
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 109,092



QUOTE(fishcake-y @ Nov 24 2005, 11:09 PM)
CODE
<div style="height: 130px"></div>
^ That's what's causing the space.
And you just use right instead of left... You can use text-align: right; if it's in your CSS.

*



Oh okay, I got the space part, but I'm little confused to what you said about the text-align part ..where & how do I do that? (I'm sorry)
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: