Bert McCracken Coulorisation, <thats how they say it in the UK! |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Bert McCracken Coulorisation, <thats how they say it in the UK! |
Nov 17 2005, 08:20 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() My name is really Matt... if you care. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,442 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 258,234 |
![]() suggestions? comments? concerns? problems? kitty? "_-)EDIT(-_" haha! FEEEXED!
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Nov 17 2005, 08:44 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() You'll find me in your dreams. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 8,536 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 114,010 |
Skin color = ugh.
Blush = o-0 Err.... Purple hair = Too bright. ---- Skin color is too pale. Doesn't lok realistic. -shakes head- Blush is COMPLETELY out of place. Doesn't fit at all. And the hair is cool, just a little too bright. I suggest you use LARGER pictures. 650px width is about the lowest width I usually work with. Then, I resize later. |
|
|
|
Nov 17 2005, 08:55 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() My name is really Matt... if you care. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,442 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 258,234 |
QUOTE(fishcake-y @ Nov 17 2005, 9:44 PM) Skin color = ugh. Blush = o-0 Err.... Purple hair = Too bright. ---- Skin color is too pale. Doesn't lok realistic. -shakes head- Blush is COMPLETELY out of place. Doesn't fit at all. And the hair is cool, just a little too bright. I suggest you use LARGER pictures. 650px width is about the lowest width I usually work with. Then, I resize later. yeah that would have been easier.... but when i found this pic... it was like 200px wide! i had to make it bigger, and you know u can only make things so big before they look crappy |
|
|
|
add1cted2f1re Bert McCracken Coulorisation Nov 17 2005, 08:20 PM
oX_Muh_Nirvana_Xo THE USED! I love it you must do more!
... Nov 17 2005, 08:22 PM
add1cted2f1re QUOTE(oX_Muh_Nirvana_Xo @ Nov 17 2005, 9:22 P... Nov 17 2005, 08:26 PM
fishcake-y Zoom in reallllllllllly far. Then it's easier ... Nov 17 2005, 09:25 PM
Retrogressive AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
My first love, Bert.
Col... Nov 17 2005, 09:28 PM
add1cted2f1re thanks linda belle, i cant believe i forgot the li... Nov 17 2005, 09:35 PM
Retrogressive When doing colorizations, it helps me to find colo... Nov 17 2005, 09:49 PM
add1cted2f1re thnks for the tip... i shoulda thought of that
ye... Nov 17 2005, 09:54 PM
Retrogressive Ugh, I need to get to my TV!!! I'l... Nov 17 2005, 10:01 PM
mizz_americaz lol yeah the pink lips/cheeks is a lil too much/no... Nov 17 2005, 11:08 PM![]() ![]() |