Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Attempted horizontal layout. -_-;, At least it's purple<3
bananalove
post Nov 17 2005, 02:57 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 76,187



Yes, I attempted to have my layout scroll horizontally and not vertically. Unfortunately, things didn't work out and now there is no need to scroll.
Any suggestions on how to save the graphic(at least)?

xango

c/c are very welcome.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Latina Babii
post Nov 17 2005, 06:47 AM
Post #2


Proud to be an Anime Otaku
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 667
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 165,004



It's misaligned for me, but not very much. I have IE. I like the layout very much and I think you got what you attempted. It's lovely.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: