Log In · Register

 
A rather large issue with my playlist, Buttons don't seem to work
xCj425x
post Nov 9 2005, 05:46 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 196,819



This is my rather large playlist code. I appreciate any help with it.

The apparent problem that I seem to have is that fact that when I hit any button on it, it doesn't work. Including the "next" buttons, I have tried copying and repasting.

The Xanga Playlist Script I am Using

Jhak's playlist has been working perfectly for me for around.... 5 months now, but suddenly it just broke, I understand that the music codes at xanga.com/music_galore are not functioning, but even when I try to play a song that works on my WMP, it doesn't play on my playlist. Again, thank you guys for any help you can give me.

 
 
Start new topic
Replies
dorischu
post Nov 10 2005, 07:21 AM
Post #2


Newbie of Goddess
****

Group: Member
Posts: 265
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 56,346





I had check through the code, the part should edit already edited. The problem is a lot of the URL is not working. I found that only few songs can be play. If you don't believe try copy your second song's URL paste at the IE and see your player can play it or not.

For me, the second song prompt me {Access is denied}. Please check your song URL.
 
add1cted2f1re
post Nov 10 2005, 11:40 PM
Post #3


My name is really Matt... if you care.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,442
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 258,234



QUOTE(dorischu @ Nov 10 2005, 8:21 AM)


I had check through the code, the part should edit already edited. The problem is a lot of the URL is not working. I found that only few songs can be play. If you don't believe try copy your second song's URL paste at the IE and see your player can play it or not.

For me, the second song prompt me {Access is denied}. Please check your song URL.
*




some of his URL's are .mp3

i thought mp3 dont work in play lists?



HEY BUDDY! USE THIS SITE FOR MUSIC URL's!!! IT ROX!
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: