Log In · Register

 
Ehh....., Problem number 2
GrayStarr
post Nov 10 2005, 05:08 PM
Post #1


yep, that's me. stop staring. :p
****

Group: Member
Posts: 257
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 160,969



Hello again. Yes, I know I am annoying. I see that no one has answered my question before. Well, please do answer that. While you are at it, help me with this as well.

How do I make my blog transparent? Wait, forget that. How do I make it transparent with a color? I mean the background. I don't have all those fancy pancy designing systems as you do, I only got paint and my trusty friend, the HTML. So, if you can get it to be transparent with a color, please submit it here. Actually, I think someone told me that already, but I just forgot. Besides, it was probably deleted because of old age. So I know it is possible. Don't you dare stick those naughty noses in my face telling me that it isn't!! tongue.gif

Oh, and a message to digital.fragerence: I noticed that you got up to Official Designer now. Well done. You came up really quick. But now I notice that you do not help with much happiness anymore. Hmm. That's what most people do, so don't take it personnally. And don't take this offensivly, either. Everyone, when they have power, think that they must speak like they have power. Well, if someone talked without acting all moody or anything, and actually talked like a normal person, then that would probably make createblog a better site to be in. And I think no one will care about what I have to say. Actually, I am sure. So just answer my question above.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
GrayStarr
post Nov 10 2005, 06:04 PM
Post #2


yep, that's me. stop staring. :p
****

Group: Member
Posts: 257
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 160,969



.... Well, you said sorry! Thanks. Makes me feel much more better.

Hmm... I don't think anyone here has more power than anyone else. Just because someone has a fancy "Official somthing" or "Something Staff" doesn't mean they are powerful. showoff.gif _dry.gif <- funny XD. Well, I am sorry as well, if I have offended any staff member, but I just want us to remember Marthin Luther King Jr. All men are created equal.

Thanks for the code, but now is there any way to make the modules have the same effect?
 

Posts in this topic
GrayStarr   Ehh.....   Nov 10 2005, 05:08 PM
digital.fragrance   Wow.... I'm sorry, but school has been taking ...   Nov 10 2005, 05:50 PM
GrayStarr   .... Well, you said sorry! Thanks. Makes me fe...   Nov 10 2005, 06:04 PM
Kenado   http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php...&hl=t...   Nov 10 2005, 06:07 PM
Szeh   Um, I believe it's Thomas Jefferson who said t...   Nov 10 2005, 06:09 PM
GrayStarr   QUOTE(Szeh @ Nov 10 2005, 7:09 PM)Um, I belie...   Nov 10 2005, 06:14 PM
Szeh   "all men are created equal". You can...   Nov 10 2005, 06:17 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: