Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Your Love has Captured Me, only-for-love.org/afrikan
feferity
post Oct 27 2005, 06:00 PM
Post #1


je hebt het niveau van een poffertje
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 512
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 15,934



Hey, I got hosted a couple of days ago. I'm not completely done creating all the pages yet, but I have enough to look around with. Hope you enjoy it. Hopefully, more things will come up soon. Viewed best on 1024x768 screen resolution.

Only-For-Love.org/Afrikan

The link is also in my signature.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
feferity
post Oct 28 2005, 04:49 PM
Post #2


je hebt het niveau van een poffertje
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 512
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 15,934



does it look any better? i searched for php tutorials, and I tried to change the page from your suggestions. Does it honestly look any better, or is there no difference? did I do the php right?
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: