SignIn screen before entering Protected Xanga Part |
SignIn screen before entering Protected Xanga Part |
Oct 26 2005, 09:06 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 7 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 254,830 |
Okay I'm back again with a question that's not stupid in my opinion. My question isn't answered in one of the topics. I've been searching all the forums and the topics for days. Yes seriously, for days. And all I'm asking for is this:
My Xanga is Protected. I don't want to block anyone or something. And I'm not asking for a splash screen with a picture. All I'm asking for is when you try to enter my Xanga, to get a Sign In link. So basically what I would like is when you enter my Xanga, you have to sign in first. I don't want it to have a message, just the Sign In screen popped up. And do I put it in the header section then? Or is this is feature for when you have Premium? That's all. Help me.....? |
|
|
|
![]() |
Oct 26 2005, 02:40 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 4,591 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 77,305 |
Wrong Section.
Topic Moved: Xanga Help |
|
|
|
MrsMark SignIn screen before entering Protected Xanga Part Oct 26 2005, 09:06 AM
fishcake-y [ http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showt... Oct 26 2005, 11:22 PM
MrsMark Thanks!! :-) Oct 28 2005, 01:02 PM![]() ![]() |