Log In · Register

 
Nintendo Gamecube, modding
Saeglopur
post Oct 19 2005, 03:06 PM
Post #1


Day's Nearly Over
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,553
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 45,183



I am modding my gamecube by adding a qoob pro mod chip, changing the fan and putting a LED fan but im not sure about the size i think its 1 50mm i am also changing the case so i can play dvd's on it when i get my qoob chip installed. Im not sure if any of you guys know how big the size of the fan on the gamecube can you tell me and if you have any suggestions i should do to my gamecube tell me.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
uLoVeMikeRoch
post Oct 23 2005, 06:30 PM
Post #2


Wow, i dont know whats going on...
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,439
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 10,977



Ahhh. I see.
 

Posts in this topic
Days Nearly Over   Nintendo Gamecube   Oct 19 2005, 03:06 PM
kryogenix   Get a skin for it while you're at it at DecalG...   Oct 19 2005, 05:23 PM
uLoVeMikeRoch   A quob modchip lets you play dvd's? I wonder h...   Oct 22 2005, 10:36 PM
kryogenix   QUOTE(uLoVeMikeRoch @ Oct 22 2005, 10:36 PM)A...   Oct 23 2005, 01:27 PM
uLoVeMikeRoch   Ahhh. I see.   Oct 23 2005, 06:30 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: