Video Card Prob. |
Video Card Prob. |
Oct 22 2005, 11:40 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() insanitys contagious. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,210 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 99,707 |
I just got the new GeoForce FX 5200.
I was running my sims and noticed it didnt look that great so i checked something out. I hit run / dxdiag And it says that my graphics card is a Nvidia TNT Model 64 Pro Is that right? Im wondering if my gorgeous computer guy installed it wrong |
|
|
|
![]() |
Oct 23 2005, 12:00 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() cB Assassin ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 10,147 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 7,672 |
instead of the GeForce why didn't you get the ATi Radeon?
|
|
|
|
Oct 23 2005, 06:25 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Wow, i dont know whats going on... ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,439 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 10,977 |
QUOTE(xnofearx @ Oct 23 2005, 12:00 PM) Maybe she wanted someone that wasn;t so expensive. I don't know. But Gefirces are better for gaming and everyday use. Such as movie playing. Plus the 7800's blew everything away. Except for the x1000 and even still. |
|
|
|
EmmalieV Video Card Prob. Oct 22 2005, 11:40 AM
kryogenix QUOTE(EmmalieV @ Oct 22 2005, 11:40 AM)I just... Oct 22 2005, 02:14 PM
uLoVeMikeRoch Yeah, you have an integrated video card? Im guessi... Oct 22 2005, 10:31 PM![]() ![]() |