Log In · Register

 
Hide, Hide, HIDE
maiamire
post Oct 23 2005, 04:45 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 274,713



I've been working on this for HOURS. I'm trying to fix up my myspace (http://www.myspace.com/maiamire)

Here is what I want to do:

Hide the "Myspace URL" "Intrests" "who I'd like to meet" and "Details" sections, and center the entire profile.

Can ANYONE help me with that?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
carolinegamboa
post Oct 23 2005, 06:20 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 101
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 131,142



Here is a code to get ride of the whole myspace theme as in interests, music, about me, etc.



If you need help here is a few links to help you out.

MySpace HTML Codes
MySpaceTweaks
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: