Log In · Register

 
Music Playlist help: Scrollbar Tiny Music Playlist
Tarley
post Oct 23 2005, 03:28 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 274,624



I've been looking everywhere for the music playlists that have scrollbars and thats tiny shaped. I would appreciate if anyone can give me the code?

I would really appreciate it!
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Eryi
post Oct 23 2005, 05:33 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 4,591
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 77,305



Did it look like the image in this link?
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=104892

If not, please give us a screenshot of it.
 
Tarley
post Oct 23 2005, 05:59 PM
Post #3


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 274,624



http://tinypic.com/ev3qkw.png

It looks exactly like that, except when you see the list of songs, it has a scrollbar along with it.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: