Log In · Register

 
I can't figure out what's wrong with the code, links aren't working!
aerahrtlu
post Oct 22 2005, 09:52 AM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 273,229



Ok. I've had a lj for awhile now, but I just found out about these layouts and stuff. I was able to get it figured out for the most past, but then I ran into a problem.
When you click on the navagation links, a page comes up saying "site not found" .
I tried looking through the code to see if there was anything i needed to do, but I was more confused than before.
my lj is...
http://www.livejournal.com/users/aerahrtlu/
I'm totally stupid when it comes to things like this. can you please help me figure out why the links don't work?
Thank you!
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
jordanriane
post Oct 22 2005, 05:05 PM
Post #2


when we speak, we breathe
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,635
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 91,760



uhm.. the links work.
 

Posts in this topic
aerahrtlu   I can't figure out what's wrong with the code   Oct 22 2005, 09:52 AM
jordanriane   uhm.. the links work.   Oct 22 2005, 05:05 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: