Log In · Register

 
Zen Touch?, Good?
MisplacedYouth
post Oct 19 2005, 06:53 PM
Post #1


faggot
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 333
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 92,328



EVERY STORE IN MY DAMN TOWN IS SOLD OUT OF IPODS!!!! mad.gif

So I am shopping and decide I want an Ipod and everywhere me n my friend went they were sold out, so my friend suggests the Zen Touch cuz its "cool". Are they good and will it match up?

EDIT

What software comes with it?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
EddieV
post Oct 20 2005, 06:42 AM
Post #2


cB Assassin
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 10,147
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 7,672



The Zen Touch is kind of big, although I prefer them over the Zen Micro, which I was told by 5 people that it freezes a lot. I don't know much about it, although I heard it was a decent player. Although if possible might I recommend the iRiver H10.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: