Jon Foreman of Switchfoot, stars |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Jon Foreman of Switchfoot, stars |
Oct 19 2005, 04:48 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() je hebt het niveau van een poffertje ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 512 Joined: May 2004 Member No: 15,934 |
hmm... this layout is kinda grungy. Its a blend. Took a long time to figure out what I wanted. It's a bit of a long load, so watch out dial-up. But yeah, hope you like. I'd like some feedback. Click.
//edit// link has been corrected |
|
|
|
![]() |
Oct 19 2005, 06:34 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Proud to be an Anime Otaku ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 667 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 165,004 |
[Edit]
Okay link was changed so my work here is done ^^ also, it's Brittney, but if you sound it out that's how you should spell it. Just call me Britt ^^ and your name is Monet (I think) About the layout: HOLY COW!! I love this layout! Niiiice job ^^ And sorry bout you being sick, see, people really don't realize what school does to you. (i read your post and left a comment read and reply!) and I just realize dI was looking at the previous post, so I left one in the newer, luckily I didn't post yet because I'm smart (not really but let's go with that!) |
|
|
|
Mooka009 Jon Foreman of Switchfoot Oct 19 2005, 04:48 PM
digital.fragrance wooooo.... that's hot. Ditto on the link chan... Oct 19 2005, 06:36 PM
Im So Vain I love the green. Your layouts are always nice. Oct 19 2005, 06:38 PM
Mooka009 oh you guys are awesome. Thanks so much for the gr... Oct 20 2005, 10:43 AM
wadester241 Your Layout=AWESOMENESS!!! Dude, that ... Oct 20 2005, 10:03 PM
b0st0ngrl That looks incredible. I adore it! The only th... Oct 20 2005, 10:12 PM
Mooka009 yeah, i didnt even realize the scribbly thingies s... Oct 21 2005, 03:47 PM
o0olaalaa it looks awesome =) Oct 21 2005, 09:03 PM![]() ![]() |