anyone? |
anyone? |
Oct 14 2005, 09:21 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 131 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 218,060 |
does anyone know where I can make a request for a div layout besides createblog? mzkandi is very rude and i can't speak for two seconds without her butting in (metaphorically, of course)
thnx |
|
|
|
![]() |
Oct 18 2005, 10:52 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
*~Summer~* ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 32 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 260,018 |
there are generators where u can make ur own page. I made mine. I dont know it thats what your looking for. Layout generator You can check out mine and see if thats what u want.....
|
|
|
|
smartguy41490 anyone? Oct 14 2005, 09:21 PM
Lorrae you usually have to pay money for anyone else to m... Oct 16 2005, 04:07 PM
smartguy41490 thank you. at least i noe now that some ppl can b... Oct 16 2005, 04:35 PM![]() ![]() |