jude law, collage/fanart |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
jude law, collage/fanart |
Oct 16 2005, 10:20 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Carah ♥ ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 99 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,212 |
It's my first, so it may not be the best, but I'm proud if myself.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Oct 17 2005, 07:31 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Death is a promise given to us at birth ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 4,757 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 7,459 |
looks nice. Give the background more color instead of white.
|
|
|
|
carah0xx jude law Oct 16 2005, 10:20 PM
KissMe2408 Heyy it's Jude Law!
lol
I think it looks g... Oct 17 2005, 01:56 PM
HoodieObsessed I like the idea, but the effects look a bit stale.... Oct 17 2005, 04:15 PM
becomingAWARE it's nice.
i want to become his new nanny. Oct 18 2005, 06:50 PM
___misshilton I really really like it... art is beautiful... Oct 18 2005, 06:53 PM
mizz_americaz i wouldnt of made the border so.. curvy.. big? wel... Oct 18 2005, 06:55 PM
peggysturr I like it but you could have done it better for th... Oct 18 2005, 09:19 PM![]() ![]() |