HOW MANY TIMES HAVE U REFORMATED UR COMUPTER? |
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE U REFORMATED UR COMUPTER? |
Oct 14 2005, 10:15 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() rihanna is sexy chocolate<3. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 165 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 191,782 |
ive reformated mine at least 24 times
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Oct 14 2005, 11:42 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() hi. call me linda. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 8,187 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 3,475 |
Only once, and I hope to never do it again...
|
|
|
|
K1D HOW MANY TIMES HAVE U REFORMATED UR COMUPTER? Oct 14 2005, 10:15 PM
Funkadelic.Kiss Technology Forum.
&&
once or twice. Oct 14 2005, 10:16 PM
K1D i keep posting topics in the fcuking wrong place Oct 14 2005, 10:18 PM
exotic_pinoy i think 3 - 5 times already. I keep crashing it h... Oct 15 2005, 12:18 AM
artislife90 When I had my old comp (before I got my mac) I pro... Oct 15 2005, 12:41 PM
Szeh 0 so far at least on this computer I'm using r... Oct 15 2005, 02:12 PM
bab3egurl8o5 In my old computer I did it ones, and I hate doing... Oct 15 2005, 02:25 PM
medic God, too many times to count. When I buy a Hard Dr... Oct 15 2005, 03:15 PM
Endless_Love <3 1 so far... Oct 15 2005, 03:44 PM
TYPiKALFEMME 5-6 times..how lame huh? i have every norton antiv... Oct 15 2005, 09:12 PM
Gearbox I do it once or twice per year.
Reformats take a ... Oct 15 2005, 09:14 PM
SillyCourtney Never. Good old Apple computer. Oct 15 2005, 09:17 PM
dahalfkoreanstyl i've done it once on my computer, i've had... Oct 20 2005, 10:20 AM
xnofearx For mine I would say about a good 6 times? Oct 20 2005, 12:41 PM
lilliannnn Like a bajillion times. Because computers suck so ... Oct 20 2005, 05:59 PM![]() ![]() |