Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Juicy
Im So Vain
post Oct 12 2005, 09:49 PM
Post #1


I come from East Oakland where the youngstas get hyphy!
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,821
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 102,942



Second attempt at colorizing. Comments please.
Original:

 
 
Start new topic
Replies
turbulent
post Oct 12 2005, 10:43 PM
Post #2


I intend to live forever-so far, so good.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,820
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,137



the colourization part is done really well
i dunno if its my moniter, but its juss the colors are a lil' off
*wacks monitor*
hmm.. no change =S LOL =)

but i think theres juss too much purple and the skin tone is little bit towards the green side. and in general the brown and purple combo isnt really appealing

i like the color that you have of the hair tho =) its nice
 

Posts in this topic
Im So Vain   Juicy   Oct 12 2005, 09:49 PM
Fabio.   Well, it's alright. I do like the purple (but ...   Oct 12 2005, 10:14 PM
StanleyThePanda   Her skin looks really odd and the purple lips are ...   Oct 12 2005, 10:19 PM
mizz_americaz   the colourization part is done really well i dunno...   Oct 12 2005, 10:43 PM
kerryying   O..amazing   Oct 12 2005, 10:45 PM
Im So Vain   Thanx for the comments everyone. I know I suck at ...   Oct 12 2005, 11:50 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: