Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Mixtape! version 1 Ft. Frank Iero
do0kie
post Oct 10 2005, 06:08 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 83,398



I just finished up my new blog site, Mixtape! some of you might have already seen the layout before, but let me know what you think of the site. anyone want to link exchange or affiliate with me? please let me know. .
click
comments,a nd suggestions would be appreciated
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
LuvsDogs387
post Oct 12 2005, 06:39 PM
Post #2


dont steal my eggroll
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 528
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 41,442



I commented and asked you about link exchanging. Hey and I also noticed we are both in the blink182 fanlisting cool.gif
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: