Log In · Register

 
New guy here! :D, Just telling everyone about mee
crazlunatic
post Oct 10 2005, 10:54 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 262,593



Hey guys. I'm new to here, some girl :P called Sandy told me this place because I felt like joining a forum that wouldn't lose my interest in a few weeks.

My real name is Albert, I'm 14, chinese (YEAH!), in Toronto, and goes to Ward.

** Quick shoutout to all that go to Ward

I'm kinda different from other guys. I actually like to read, and I accept anyone or anything. I could be a follower sometimes but when it comes to opinion or singling out someone because they can't be accepted, I don't follow that kind of negativity.

Really likes poetry. Music: Punk rock, emo, eminem, LINKIN PARK!

I like talking, so yea =D And digital imaging

I just read luminosity's bio. Kinda like him so if by change you read it, we're kind of similar. Except I don't have HUGE VOCABULARY like him.

GO! LEAFS! GO!
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
BrokenDream
post Oct 10 2005, 11:03 PM
Post #2


<33
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,745
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,234



welcome to Createblog, newbie. I'm Melissa. if you need any help at all, just PM me. I'll be here you you. oh, and also, be sure to read the important community guidelines for all the rules, and stuff. have fun!
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: