Can't find xanga layout I used about a year ago, Help, please! |
Can't find xanga layout I used about a year ago, Help, please! |
Oct 9 2005, 01:50 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 8 Joined: May 2005 Member No: 135,471 |
Okay, I used this element skateboarding layout that I got from createblog about a year or so ago. It had a white background and it had the earth fire etc. symbols with a high-tech feeling. If you guys could help me, I'd appreciate it alot. Thanks!
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Oct 9 2005, 03:47 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,551 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 102,857 |
Closed.
|
|
|
|
Huitz Can't find xanga layout I used about a year ago Oct 9 2005, 01:50 PM
d4z3 You're lucky I'm bored.
http://www.creat... Oct 9 2005, 01:59 PM
Huitz QUOTE(d4z3 @ Oct 9 2005, 1:59 PM)You're l... Oct 9 2005, 02:11 PM![]() ![]() |