hello, just wanted to... |
hello, just wanted to... |
Oct 1 2005, 02:38 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() dance dance till you have no pants <3 ![]() Group: Member Posts: 5 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 216,903 |
talk!!!!! duh! i so wanna get to knoe ppl here! hello, how are you?
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Oct 1 2005, 05:19 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 479 Joined: Sep 2005 Member No: 223,199 |
Welcome! I'm Nina ^_^ Happy posting
|
|
|
|
daisy4u5 hello Oct 1 2005, 02:38 PM
OhXiet_ItzDonnA Wrong spot, hun. This belongs in Introductions. We... Oct 1 2005, 02:40 PM
electric shock lol. welcome to createblog. make sure to read the ... Oct 1 2005, 02:42 PM
Programmer welcome to cb im rico. please read the community g... Oct 1 2005, 02:56 PM
BrokenDream welcome to createblog. I'm Melissa. hope you h... Oct 1 2005, 02:57 PM
daisy4u5 ahahahaha
sorry, community gudelines, sorry <3... Oct 1 2005, 03:20 PM
nezumi Welcome to you, I'm new here too! My name... Oct 1 2005, 03:44 PM
Nugget Hey, welcome to createblog. I'm Nga. Have fun ... Oct 1 2005, 05:05 PM
Funkadelic.Kiss heyy, welcome to cB. im Liz. if you ahve any quest... Oct 1 2005, 06:30 PM
incoherent welcome to cB. im spencer. p/m me if you need help... Oct 2 2005, 06:20 PM
bab3egurl8o5 Hello..so your name is Daisy?
Welcome to cB.
PM m... Oct 2 2005, 08:52 PM![]() ![]() |