Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

when will it be me?, -it's been so long!-
ChasingLife87
post Sep 28 2005, 11:14 PM
Post #1


ich heisse Meli.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 909
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 122,016



I have not been able to do any kind of blend or manip or ANYTHING for a couple of weeks now... just got down about it... I kept opening up my PSP and then having to close it again an hour later, uninspired.

BUT! I made myself do something today. I'm not a huge fan of it, but it's a start. And it's cute. Okay, the guy is cute shifty.gif

 
 
Start new topic
Replies
seriouslynikki
post Sep 29 2005, 12:11 AM
Post #2


something more
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,468
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,808



OMgsh i love it. Seriously. When will it be me? I've been saying that these whole weeks. flowers.gif thumbsup.gif And yes, the guy is cute.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: