How do you remove the search bar?, Xanga |
How do you remove the search bar?, Xanga |
Sep 25 2005, 06:42 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 8 Joined: Sep 2005 Member No: 241,405 |
When I created my account I think I turned my search bar on. Now I wish I could get it off of my site. Does anyone know how?
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Sep 25 2005, 06:52 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 4,591 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 77,305 |
CLAF and Under Search Bar and Trim, change Show Search bar to Hide Search Bar.
|
|
|
|
BloodofRose How do you remove the search bar? Sep 25 2005, 06:42 PM
BloodofRose D'OH! Right in front of me the whole time,... Sep 25 2005, 07:18 PM
Sherry_Vu QUOTE(BloodofRose @ Sep 25 2005, 7:18 PM)D... Sep 25 2005, 09:48 PM![]() ![]() |