Music Help, Music not starting over again? |
Music Help, Music not starting over again? |
Sep 22 2005, 03:14 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3 Joined: Sep 2005 Member No: 243,163 |
Hi. Is there any way that I can play music on my xanga, that does not start over when I refresh the page? The really makes people mad. you can't listen to the whole song, just the first few seconds of it.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Sep 22 2005, 03:18 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3 Joined: Sep 2005 Member No: 243,163 |
See...I'm a tech guy, but I know absolutely no java or html. There is a way...you have to either make a pop up window...but then now-a-days people have the pop up blockers.
So...its possible...I've seen it on some sites. |
|
|
|
nextgates Music Help Sep 22 2005, 03:14 PM
andymanutd7 that's what i was looking for last time but th... Sep 22 2005, 03:16 PM
warriors1035 cant u bypass the blocker with a code? Sep 22 2005, 03:26 PM
nextgates You should be able to...but, I don't know the ... Sep 22 2005, 03:30 PM![]() ![]() |